AWTC is pleased to offer Core Curriculum: Introductory Craft Skills to Alabama citizens at NO COST.
Nov. 6th - Dec. 20th
Job Placement Assistance Available!
Basic Safety (Construction Site Safety Orientation)
- 6 Week Program (must commit to the entire 6 week program)
- U.S. citizen or proof of legal residency (2 forms of Identification). Must have a Social Security Number and a government issued picture ID.
- Must adhere to attendance and punctuality standards
- Pass substance abuse screening
- Minimum age of 19
- Must be motivated
- Have a good attitude
- Must be willing to travel
- Follow ALL Safety rules
- Must be organized
- Must be able to work well with others in a team environment
- Good work ethic
Must register for orientation, please call (205) 719-3220 to reserve your space.